Exhibition & Events Organizers Ltd (EEO) is proud to announce 2018 upcoming events. The year 2018 promises to be one of the most
successful years for EEO and the exhibition industry in general. In addition to our Annual events, Africa International Export-Import Fair (A-EXIM) & Savannah
Agro-Tech and Machinery Expo(SAME) we have introduced two more events, Energy and Technology Expo & Sols East Africa Food & Packaging Expo to the market. Below see our events, the dates and the venue.
- Africa International Export-Import Fair, A-EXIM is an annual buyer/seller exhibition that brings together importers, exporters, distributors, retailers, policy makers, and key
stakeholders in the entire Import- Export supply chain from various countries and sectors from across the world.The event will run from 24th, to 26th October 2018 Nairobi, Kenya.
- Savannah Agro-Tech and Machinery Expo, (SAME). This is a special international agricultural technology and machinery exhibition that will bring together all the
key players in the agriculture industry. The event will take place on 9th, to 11th May 2018 Nairobi, Kenya.
- Energy and Technology Expo. This event aims to uphold the high ideals of innovation and scientific progress, as the ideal platform for inventors, innovators and technopreneurs
to establish their identity and promote innovative ideas that have the potential to change the world. The Exhibitors category include New and renewable energy, nuclear technology, plant automation, stored power, energy
efficient and conservation, thermal power, solar power and equipments, insulators, rotating equipments, cable and accessories, bio gas systems, generators, band ups among others. it will take place 24th, to 26th October 2018 Nairobi, Kenya.
- Sols East Africa Food & Packaging Expo 2018. This event aims at bringing together Food consultants, Hotel management,
Restaurant management, Convenience stores, Manufacturers, Traders & retailers, Agents & distributors, Export Promotions Bodies, Technologists, Supermarkets,
Food importers, Suppliers & wholesalers, Government Ministries, Food & catering outlets, Students & educator, Food services among other players in the same industry.
It will run from 15th, to 17th August 2018 Nairobi, Kenya.
The total exhibition area is 5000 m2. The venue is divided into 3 individual halls: Hall A, Hall B and Hall C. The area has excellent and adequate parking facilities.
The venue is therefore absolutely suitable for the intended purpose and will be able to offer a professional platform to both the exhibitors and visitors. The event aims at providing a
space for sharing current thinking and practice. The advantages of participating in these events are:
- Capture the market through joint ventures & partnership
- Create market opportunities through showcase of cutting edge R&D and technology
- A platform for prominence and international business networking partnership opportunities with key players
- An arena for exchanging ideas and market intelligence
- Generating business / sales leads and strengthening your company’s position among competitors
- Company listing in the official MAONYESHO 2018 EEO, Directory and Website.