Exhibition & Events Organizers Ltd (EEO) is proud to announce 2019 upcoming events. The year 2019 promises to be one of the most successful years
for EEO and the exhibition industry in general. Our events 2019 will be:
- Africa International Export-Import Fair, A-EXIM is an annual buyer/seller exhibition that brings together importers, exporters,
distributors, retailers, policy makers, and key stakeholders in the entire Import- Export supply chain from various countries and sectors from
across the world. The event will run from the last quarter of 2019 in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Savannah Agro-Tech and Machinery Expo, SAME. This is a special international agricultural technology and machinery exhibition
that will bring together all the key players in the agriculture industry. The event will take place on the last quarter of 2019 in Nairobi
- Sols Energy and Technology ExpoThis event aims to uphold the high ideals of innovation and scientific progress, as the ideal platform for
inventors, innovators and technopreneurs to establish their identity and promote innovative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
The Exhibitors category include New and renewable energy, nuclear technology, plant automation, stored power, energy efficient and conservation,
thermal power, solar power and equipments, insulators, rotating equipments, cable and accessories, bio gas systems, generators, band ups among others.
It will take place from the last quarter of 2019
- Sols East Africa Food & Packaging Expo 2019. This event aims at bringing together Food consultants, Hotel management, Restaurant management, Convenience stores,
Manufacturers, Traders & retailers, Agents & distributors, Export Promotions Bodies, Technologists, Supermarkets, Food importers, Suppliers & wholesalers,
Government Ministries, Food & catering outlets, Students & educator, Food services among other players in the same industry.
It will run from the last quarter of 2019 in Nairobi, Kenya.
The total exhibition area is 5000 m2. The venue is divided into 3 individual halls: Hall A, Hall B and Hall C. The area has excellent and
adequate parking facilities. The venue is therefore absolutely suitable for the intended purpose and will be able to offer a professional platform to
both the exhibitors and visitors. The event aims at providing a space for sharing current thinking and practice. The advantages of participating in
these events are:
- Capture the market through joint ventures & partnership
- Create market opportunities through showcase of cutting edge R&D and technology
- A platform for prominence and international business networking partnership opportunities with key players
- An arena for exchanging ideas and market intelligence
- Generating business / sales leads and strengthening your company’s position among competitors
- Company listing in the official MAONYESHO 2019 EEO, Directory and Website.